14 May 2014

Woman Records Possible Flying Saucer UFO Over Horizonte On May 5th 2014

This video was taken on May 5, 2014 (Monday) at 17:35 in the Barrio Sagrada Familia in Belo Horizonte with a homemade camera (SONY CYBER-SHOT DSC-W80). I do not know what exactly is this black dot slowly flying in the sky, but I think it is a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). The unaided eye could see which has the form of a pack of the Kinder little surprise. It may seem strange, but it was so I could see. Sometimes he turned away and then came back to start position. Does anyone else here also do Bairro saw? My husband was in Bairro Jaragua when I recorded, so I called him and asked if he was seeing there. He told me no ... When I first saw him he was very close to the Moon, took some pictures and then when I was a little further away that I began to write. As said Dona Milú novel Tieta: "MISTÉÉÉÉÉÉRIO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message