14 Jun 2014

Secret UK Government Or Military Drone! What On Earth Can Do This?

When an explainable object becomes a UFO what would your reaction be? That's the big question.
While sitting in the back garden lying on my sun bed I noticed a white object twitching in the sky and it got my attention straight away, I used my phone to record the object which looked like it didn't Know what way to go, North - South and within a few seconds of viewing the surroundings it shot off, I didn't notice this as the brightness of my shirt made it hard to see reflecting of the screen, shortly after it disappeared it returned this time more over the city and after a minute it shot off again, there was a strong military and police aircraft presence  . The best way to describe it would be a white flying saucer, not illuminated but flat paint like white.
Below is the first recording or the UFO over Northern Ireland

Below is capture No:2 which was shot a short time after the first sighting.
It appeared over the city and shot north over the mountain and disappeared within a second.
The speed to me is totally alien but with all secret tests on all sorts of tech it could be a drone.
Jump to the last 15 seconds on video below to quick view the acceleration.
Remember everyone! Follow UFODI and you will be updated with real footage from real witnesses.
WWW.UFODI.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message