23 Dec 2013

What On Earth Was The Inside L.A Supercell Cloud? Our answer is! UFO


Location: L.A  U.S
A huge spinning intensely bright object is travelling in a tubular shaped cloud thats surrounded by lightning, the very unusual activity recorded over L.A has us baffled at what this may be. Witness states: I was watching an awesome lightening display when I saw this brilliant light start gliding across the sky. Once it went out of my line of vision this second one came into view and I videotaped it. My iPhone does not do what I saw justice. It was so beautiful. If you look in the cloud, the light inside is actually moving around as it glides across. So cool. Forgive the language and commentary. I was watching this by myself and I tend to talk to myself. Had I known I would be posting it for all to see I would have censored myself. I wish someone else could have seen it with me. I also apologize for the reflection of the kitchen light in the background and at the end my salt lamp. The most reasonable explanation is that it is a UFO. What do you think?

UFODI Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f2a4RS1G9I

All UFODI publishing's are from our own archives!
If you believe in the UFO presence! Subscribe to UFODI today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message