6 Jun 2014

UFOS Appears Over Denton Texas 5/25/14

This light literally materialized into the sky like a sparkle i only noticed from the corner of my eye and was certain it was a plane but it wasn't moving, and i thought "H*** F****** S***, there is no way this is what i think it is" and it was a lot closer then i thought maybe 200 feet when. i must of stood there for good ten minutes waiting for the plane to fly by then realized that it had been at least ten minutes.. then I was like this is real !! but I couldn't get to my phone fast enough and the THE MOTHER F#%@ER WAS ON 1% FML,.. there was pulsating lights from left to right then both at the same time then my fucking phone died. and seconds after it slowly lifted up higher then left the same way it came like nothing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message