18 May 2014

Large UFO Hovering Over Iceberg Above Newfoundland 17/May/2014

A new video has surfaced online showing a large white object which appears to be hovering over an iceberg which broke off near Newfoundland and Labrador. With a clear sea horizon the object does look to be way above the sea surface, the shape of the object looks like a smaller iceberg but they do not hover in the sky! Is this a magical scientific find of some mineral that counters gravity? This sure does look very odd indeeed.


Witness Statement: So I really don't know what to say about this, while driving around Salvage, Newfoundland and Labrador looking at all the icebergs, I noticed what appeared to be a chunk of ice just barely attached to an iceberg, hoping to catch it collapse I took out the camera and zoomed in. What you can see is a white object not attached to the iceberg, but rather spinning around and changing shape? There was no fog and it was a perfectly clear day so I'm up for debate. So any ideas what this could be I'm open to all opinions, ufo, illusion or what? This is easily the strangest thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message